Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of ICIC & ISAAR 2019 welcomes the submission of abstracts for poster & oral presentation. Detailed instructions will be provided with the notice of acceptance to presenters.
- Abstracts must be only submitted via the website (www.icic-isaar2019.org) in order to meet the abstract deadline. Please prepare an abstract according to the instructions for submission below. The submission of an abstract does not constitute registration on the symposium. Presenting authors of abstracts should submit their registration form together with their abstracts.
- Deadline for abstract submission is July 15, 2019. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to corresponding authors by July 23, 2019. Scheduling information and instructions on poster preparation will be included with this notification.
- Authors whose abstract(s) is(are) accepted must register for the symposium by August 7, 2019 if they have not already done so. Failure to do so will result in the abstract being withdrawn from the program.
- Corresponding authors are responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have read and approved the abstract submission.
- Submissions not conforming to established submission guidelines will not be reviewed.
- Gram-positive resistance
- Gram-negative resistance
- Virology (all viruses other than HIV)
- Medical Mycology
- Tuberculosis and other Mycobacterial Infections
- Clinical infectious diseases and Epidemiology
- Healthcare epidemiology and Infection Prevention
- Clinical microbiology and diagnostics
- Antimicrobial agents and PK & PD
- Antimicrobial resistance in animals
- Clinical case report
Abstracts must be submitted through the ICIC & ISAAR 2019 website only. Format the text in accordance with the instructions below or on the website.
- Abstracts must be typed single spacing, Times New Roman font in 10-point only. Abstract text must be single-spaced, and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs. Do not indent.
- Abstract title should appear in bold. Do not indent. Title should be concise and indicate the content of the abstract.
- Use first initial followed by last name. Omit degrees. For paper submissions, place an asterisk (*) after the name of the author presenting the paper. On a separate line, type as succinctly as possible the names of institutions and countries.
- Leave one blank line between the title/author block and the abstract text. The abstract text should include background, methods, results and conclusion.
- Each abstract may contain up to max 1,800 characters, including title, author's name and affiliations and the abstract text. (spaces are not counted)
- Use italics only when appropriate (e.g., for names of genus and species). Simple table and graphs (neat and in black ink) may be included.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract book.
- Each abstract must be submitted in electronic form as MS word for Windows 7.0 or any previous version.
- Corresponding author must include his/her e-mail address in the abstract submission form.
If on-line submission is not available, please contact the secretariat.